I often hear from parents who ask for help on teaching their kids about respect. But when I sat down to write a podcast epidose on that topic, I had a bit of a light-bulb moment, and my planning took a little bit of an unexpected turn!
Listen in as I share something that I think will have a major impact on the way you teach your kids about respect, and how you can model it in your home, too!
- For help guiding kids in sibling conflict resolution, check out the Sibling Opposition Solution (SOS) Course.
- Volume 4 of the Sibling Investigations Devotional "The Fellowship of Correction" is a great resource for talking to kids about giving and receiving correction wisely.
Start a Chemical Reaction
Help us keep the energy going! Leave us a review on iTunes! (This is the best way you can help other mamas to find and be blessed by The Sibling Relationship Lab.)
- Go here to find the show.
- Click "Listen in iTunes."
- Click "Ratings and Reviews" and leave either or both!
Thank you! Your help is sincerely appreciated!