Overwhelmed by sibling conflict?
rude faces and voices
You lose sleep over it at night, and in the morning,
it's the thing that makes you dread the day.
You know you should do something, but recently,
you've taken to just hiding in your room when they fight.
The noise, the stress, the sensory overload
- it's all just so overwhelming.
You don't like the mom you've become,
resorting to harsh, angry words spoken in frustration.
You need a better plan.
It's time to let go of your fears and frustrations, mama.
You need practical resources and step-by-step guidance to conquer the overwhelm and approach sibling conflict with confidence.
It's time to find the peace you need in your own home.
The Sibling Opposition Solution Course
We'll help you connect the dots with straightforward answers to these questions:
- What is my role in the sibling conflict process supposed to look like?
- How can I figure out the emotions and motives behind the fights?
- What practical steps can I take to encourage reconciliation?
- How does that apply to the typical scenarios I deal with every day?
Hi, I'm Lynna, mama to eight kiddos ranging in age from teen to toddler. Because we're a homeschool family, we spend a lot of time in each other's presence and we have a lot of chances for sibling conflict. I believe that the gospel transforms sibling conflict from an obstacle to an opportunity. Every conflict is a chance to point our children to Christ and practice repentance, forgiveness, and reliance on the grace of God. I'm here to equip you with the tools to make this a reality in your home, too.
The Self-Paced SOS Course covers these essentials:
Own your powerful role as an influencer for change and growth in your home.
- Discover the one simple shift in your thinking that will revolutionize your approach to mediating sibling conflict
- Find out the one internal narrative that is the spark behind all sibling conflict flare ups (and how you may actually be igniting that spark yourself)
- Uncover three ways you can unknowingly blow your effectiveness as a conflict mediator ... and what to do instead
- Learn two important ways to use the most painful and emotional sibling conflict episodes to your own advantage
Equip yourself with the insight and wisdom to understand the heart behind the hostility.
- Uncover the misunderstanding most parents have about sibling conflict – and how it’s blocking you from making positive changes
- Discover the simple 4-step framework for teaching your kids any new relationship skills
- Learn one simple trick you can employ when you just cannot grasp why your kids are fighting
- Discover the three things your child believes about herself that are blocking your ability to give her healthy guidance ... and a four-step plan to overcome those obstacles
Master practical strategies for settling the dust after the dispute.
- Learn four simple strategies you can start using today to facilitate healthy conflict resolution
- Discover one key Scripture verse you can share with your children so they’ll know exactly the right moment to get your help with sibling conflict
- Find out the real reason we should teach our kids to apologize – it’s not what you think! - and a simple framework for a sincere apology
- Learn five practical strategies for teaching kids to reinforce their apologies with actions
- Discover six things that true forgiveness should always include ... and two things it shouldn’t!
Get the straight facts on handling those common, pesky situations that happen every day.
- Find out the one fatal mistake parents make when managing the problem of tattling ... and six simple things to do instead.
- Discover the seven most common reasons children interfere in each other’s business ... and the proper response to each one
- Uncover the one mistake parents make when teaching their children to “share” ... and how it is actually breeding selfishness in your home (plus seven ideas to use instead)
- Discover the four myths your kids believe that prevent them from working out their own conflicts, plus six strategies to end the stalemate
- Learn the five telltale signs that you’ve got a bitterness problem in your home ... and the five steps to begin the healing process
Before I took this course, I was overwhelmed with the frequency and intensity of my children's bickering. I am so thankful for the time I invested with Lynna in this course. I have practical tools to utilize in those heated moments when fighting is at a fever pitch and also principles I can teach and train my children in during times of peace that will serve them in their relationships now and well into the future. I really didn't expect to encounter so many ways God wants to transform me as a mom in this course. The change prompted in my own heart was the most valuable part of the whole experience.
Kristal - mom to 6, ages 6 months to 15
The Modules are broken up into Bite-Sized Lessons.
Watch a short video (5-10 minutes) with all the content you'll need to benefit from that Lesson.
Or, take your learning on the go:
- Listen to the MP3 recording or
- Download/print the complete transcript
Complete extension activities help you to dig deeper into the concepts and apply the strategies with your own kids.
I have been surprised by how much Lynna's approach to sibling conflict has changed my heart towards my children. I find myself much more patient and compassionate with them. I signed up for the course hoping to change my children, but found myself changed, too, by the experience. I used to just want the fighting to end, through whatever means made that happen the fastest. Now I see sibling conflict as a way to work with the children on their hearts and attitudes.
Allison - mom to 3, ages 7 to 10
If you keep doing what you've always done, you'll keep getting what you've always gotten.
Ready for a change?
One-time purchase of SOS Online Course
Since taking Lynna's course, I am more consistent, seek to understand everyone’s feelings, and often avoid making swift and anger-filled judgments. Do my kids still fight? Of course! But now I’ve got some tools and resources I can turn to that point them back to Christ!
Becky - mom of 3 girls, ages 1 to 6
When you make a purchase from Sibling Relationship Lab, you are fully protected by our 100% Money-Back Guarantee. If this resource isn't all that you expected and as useful as you hoped, just let me know.
Email email@example.com any time within the first 14 days after purchase, and I'll fully refund the entire purchase price. No questions. No justifications. Just let me know.
Got More Questions?
What happens after I check out?
Where do I access the S.O.S. Course?
Is this a digital or print product?
How long do I have access to the S.O.S. Course?
Is this Course designed from a Christian perspective?
My children are still very young. Is this worthwhile for me?
Still have a question?
One-time purchase of SOS Online Course
(c) 2020 Sibling Relationship Lab