Thank you for joining the Sibling Relationship Lab email list. Look for an email from me with the subject line:
"Confirm your subscription to get your free guide."
What if you could switch your focus from putting out fires to building stronger sibling bonds?
Let's have family time, you said.
It will build relationships, you said.
Except there are days when those "relationships"
threaten to be the death of your fun family plans ...
Wouldn't it be great if you could work proactively to strengthen relationships between siblings, instead of always responding reactively when problems arise?
Wouldn't it be great to have a foundation of interaction in place that you can rely on when things start to crumble?
Wouldn't it be great if you knew what to do NOW to foster strong sibling relationships?
Hi. I'm Lynna Sutherland, Christian homeschool mom of eight. Let's just say I have a lot of experience with sibling interactions - both the positive kind and the not-so-positive kind!
With kids ranging in age from teen to toddler, I'm right there in the trenches with you. And I know how crazy-making it can be to feel that there's a huge gap between what you desire for your children and what you see happening in their relationships!
Are You Ready to Get the Support You Need?
The Sibling Strengthener 5-Step Plan
- Find out what changed my perspective on my role as a parent of siblings
- Read about some of the hidden pitfalls that can be a threat to sibling unity
- Get practical, actionable tips that you can apply immediately to grow strong sibling bonds
- No cheesy, cliched, superficial band-aid ideas (sorry, no "get-along t-shirts" included)
- Be encouraged from Scriptural examples and personal stories
- Prepare a strong foundation you can build on for years to come!
- 30+ page eBook explaining the five things you can do right now to strengthen the sibling relationships in your home
- Printable pack including over 25 printable charts and worksheets to help you track and implement these strategies in your home
Thank you for the help with navigating sibling issues. I found this to be both timely and helpful, and they had a very encouraging tone. I loved all the challenges you provided with questions to ask myself or my kids. I even shared some points that stuck out to me with my husband.
mom of 5, ages 1 to 8
The overall feeling was not one of perfection or an easy guide to stop fighting in your home, rather a reminder and an encouragement to help build relationships through modeling, modeling and oh yeah some more modeling yet again! Thank you, Lynna, for sharing your insights in short manageable steps that a concerned momma can have enough time to read and implement. I will be referring back to this in the days and weeks to come.
mom of 3, ages 6 to 13
I was skeptical, but it pleasantly surprised me. The ideas felt like simple reminders of how things in the real world that work well could be implemented in my home. I also remembered that tactics that work with adults can usually be used or modified to be used with kids.
mom of 9 yo twin boys
Get your own copy now!
You just joined the Sibling Relationship Lab email list.
As a new subscriber, you have access to this special one-time-only offer.
Get the Sibling Strengthener eBook Kit at more than 30% off.
© 2020 Sibling Relationship Lab